‚ÄčKINGSTON SPRINGS FIRE DEPARTMENT

Located at 1000 Mt Pleasant Road, Station 3 serves the western most Fire Station in the city limits. Constructed in 2003, Station 3 serves as the newest station for the department. The station's location provides quicker response time(s) for residents on Fairview-Kingston Springs Road as well as Mutual Aid assistance for departments such as Fairview, Williamson County Rescue Squad, Dickson and White Bluff. The station is currently in the process of a complete remodel, which was approved in March, 2014. After its completion, Station 3 will become the second station in the department that would allow members to pull "shifts". The remodel includes a new living quarters with a small kitchen, dining area, full bath and a bunk room for four personnel. This is a huge benefit to the citizens of Kingston Springs, shortening response time(s) to the area. Click here for pictures of the remodel progress.